Are you ready to get powerful SEO techniques to increase 10x your search traffic even faster?
Nowadays, SEO or search engine optimisation is a major strategy to follow every step you write an article.
Yes, every step. Don’t worry here; I’ll give you the perfect techniques.
Follow the steps below and grow your search traffic quickly.
On-Page SEO Techniques
1. Focus Keyword Optimization
The focus keyword is the search term you want to rank a post or page. When people search for the keyword or phrase, they will get you on SERP (Search Engine Result Page).
So, this became so important for any post or page. And before you pick a keyword as a focus keyword, do some research and analyse them.
I would recommend you to use some tools available on the internet.
Some of them are free, and some pro tools are paid.
The tool I personally use to do keyword research is SEMrush. It’s a paid tool, but it gives me great results and accuracy.
You can use Google Keyword Planner as your primary keyword tool.
And this is the all-time best tool that you can use.
But this keyword tool does not give accurate keyword volume. So, you can use Ahrefs or SEMrush as your keyword research tool.
2. Optimise Post Title
Post Title is the identity of an article. And you should make it very catchy and relevant.
Title optimisation is not a big deal; it’s easy.
Just follow a few steps and done,
2.1 Focus Keyword in the title
Target a focus keyword for your article that describes the entire content in a word or a sentence.
To simplify you more, suppose this article is about SEO techniques, and here I am writing a list of techniques to get more search traffic. So, here I will go with “SEO Techniques“.
I simply put the keyword in this article: Powerful SEO Techniques That’ll Improve Organic Search Traffic.
2.2 Use Sub Keyword on Your Post Title:
Side by side, you should find some sub keyword and add them to the title.
The sub keyword helps readers to understand the content precisely.
Here, I used the keyword “improve organic search traffic“.
2.3 Positive Keyword SEO Techniques
Third, add some positive keywords to the title.
A positive keyword means engaging the keyword.
Such as Powerful, Actionable, Effective, Beginner, Advance, Top, Review, etc
That increases the number of clicks, and it’s worked very well.
2.4 Use Number in The Title
Add some numbers to the title.
If you are writing a tutorial type article and there are some very powerful steps, you can use the number of steps and give a suitable title, such as:
- How to Make a WordPress site in Just 15 Steps,
- How to make egg roll in 15 minutes
- Youtube SEO techniques to improve Subscribers in 2021
- How to Make a Free Website in 2021
3. Optimise Article URL
Day by day, Google or every search engine algorithm is changing.
A short URL is a better option to get a positive ranking result, but is it enough?
No, you should follow some rules, and here I am giving you the one by one tip.
- The URL should be shorter and relevant. The shorter URL is getting better ranking results than a long URL.
- When you add some keyword to a URL, it’s called a keyword-rich URL.
- So add the focus keyword on the URL. As before I discussed, the focus keyword is an excellent option for you to use everywhere.
- Adding some numbers on the URL is also a better option.
- If your focus keyword does not make it enough, you can number, such as year, list number, steps number, etc.
4. Article Optimisation
4.1 Use Proper Headings
Google loves the articles to have appropriately structured and also uses the proper headings.
So, to get a better ranking to use the proper heading structures. Not only that, if you use the headings accordingly, it will be more acceptable for readers.
Headings are used to wrap up the headings and differentiate them from the rest article.
Google fetches the headings and understands that what the paragraph about is.
When you add the important headlines, then use the h2; on the third line, headings use the h3 heading as a subheading.
If you care about your content, then use the heading properly and to quickly get a massive positive result.
- The first paragraph should be shorter and relevant to the article.
- Use the focus keyword in the first paragraph of the article.
- Write relevant and descriptive content only; no need to make it longer.
- Use table of contents.
- Keep paragraph short and friendly.
- Use You and I on the article.
- Ask questions yourself on the article ( Shall I, Do you have any idea, etc.)
- Use headings and subheadings to make the article structured.
- Write a conclusion to each of the article.
- Add Questions top of the post after the first paragraph.
- Use quality images.
- Resource page link building (Wiki, related to the industries)
- Use long-tail keywords on the article (from SERP bottom).
- Add FAQ to make it more acceptable to the reader (also helps to rank).
- Use image and infographics.
- Use the correct alt tag and keyword in your image.
- Add image resource link to avoid image copyright issues.
- Add [Related: Link ] where applicable.
5. SEO Audit
5.1 Meta Description SEO Techniques
This will appear as the description when this post shows up in the search results.
And that’s why you should optimise your meta description because before someone clicked on your article they could find some short info about the article.
And not only that, Google fetch the meta description as well. If your meta description is optimised, you have a better chance to get ranked.
So, How can you optimise, and what should you follow?
Here are the basic techniques to follow,
First, write a meta description that describes what the whole article is about.
Second, input the focus keyword on the meta description as well.
Yes, on a survey, we found that the meta description, including the focus keyword, has better ranking results.
Third, add some sub keyword as well.
To make the meta description more effective, add some sub keyword, but a maximum of 3 to 4 keywords.
Fourth but not the least, add an actionable keyword at the end of the meta description.
Such as, follow the steps, read more, etc. Do some research to get more ideas on.
And the last, the meta description should not be e exceeds 150 words.
5. Clean Technical SEO Problems (Site Audit)
- Optimise images.
- Use CDN.
- Optimise font size and weight
- Avoid using rush plugins.
- Use a lightweight theme.
- Remove broken links from your content (expired or 303 redirect link).
- Delete underperformance pages (low pages good for SEO).
- Remove contents that slow down your site speed (post or pages).
- For mobile-friendly use, WPTouch or AMP.
- Make backlink to authority website related to your industries.
- Check your site on “GTMetrix” and solve the issues.
- Encourage others trusted site to link to you (Email Outreach).
- Hack Wikipedia for keyword research.
- Use Ubersuggest for content ideas.
- Use Amazon, Reddit for keyword research, Quora, wiki,
- Use Google suggest
- CTR- improve: Long Post, #Addon little, Addon Niche, term
- Dwell Time: Pause content to top, add catchy featured images to get interested.
- Get an idea from YouTube, wiki, Amazon, Bing.
- Reduce Bounce Rate (Webmaster tool/by improving your content)
- Use Adword to optimise for CTR.
- Pay attention to surf features.
- Use “people ask for” from Google to use question on your blog post.
- Update your old content
- Find your competitors SEO keywords.
- Write unique content consistently to improve your ranking.
How to Generate Endless Blog Post Ideas for Your Site
You know how important it is to have tens of blog post ideas so you can consistently bring more traffic to your website, but your creativity is at a critical level, and you need new topics to keep your momentum going.
So, you sit there thinking of new strategies to produce original topics, but you feel like everything had already been written on the web.
I’ve been writing web content since 2011, which is one of the challenges that I needed to figure out. After all, part of the job is to keep my employers and clients’ content interesting, helpful, and original.
I would constantly look for new ways to come up with blog topics that will bring value and new insights to my target readers.
And here’s what I learned – you just need a list of effective strategies to fall back on whenever you run out of blog ideas.
In this post, I’m sharing three of the top research strategies that I’ve picked up in generating blog post ideas.
Let’s dive in!
1. Use a blog idea generator.
The easiest and fastest way to come up with new blog post ideas without using much brain power is to use a blog idea generator.
If you’ve been writing on the web for some time now, you’ve probably come across one. But, just if you haven’t given it a try, HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator is my favourite.
For this example, I want to see suggestions around the topic of content marketing, and my nouns are ‘content marketing’, ‘writing’, and ‘secrets’.
You’ll notice that not all generated ideas are usable. Some of them are nonsense, which you can expect if you’re using automated tools like such, but with a little bit of creativity, you can turn the suggestions into really good ones.
With a little bit of editing, I was able to come up with the following headlines:
- How to Solve Weak Website Traffic With Content Marketing
- 5 Apps Everyone in the Writing Industry Should Be Using
- 15 Best Blogs to Follow About Content Marketing
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Content Marketing
- 10 Signs You Should Invest in Content Marketing
Other blog topic generators that I also recommend:
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator
- Build Your Own Blog’s Idea Generator
- Inbound Now Blog Title Idea Generator
- Content Row’s Link Bait Title Generator
2. Break down a published book.
Books are a great source of killer blog post ideas if you know where and how to look. I mean, there are millions of published books out there. It’s overwhelming.
But, if you follow my simple guideline, you’ll be amazed that there are many interesting topics out there waiting to be noticed and written.
Step 1: Niche down.
Trust me when I say that many good topics are hidden in niche Kindle books.
And for the purpose of this guide, let’s say I want to create a month’s worth of blog ideas around the topic of content marketing.
Now, ‘content marketing is a broad topic by itself. The exact term yields over 1,000 results in Kindle Store. So, what I did is I chose a smaller topic that will still fall under it. In my case, I want to create minor content for blogging newbies, so I went with ‘blogging for beginners.
Step 2: Search on Kindle Store.
In March 2018, there are over six million titles available in the U.S. alone. It’s crazy how fast Kindle publishing had grown since it launched in 2007!
Fortunately, we already picked a niche and a key phrase that will hopefully give us better results. True enough, ‘blogging for beginners’ generated a small number of results – 751 books.
Step 3: Create a list and keep it short.
The next step is to vet the results and create a shortlist.
You want to be as efficient as possible in sifting through these books. Five high-quality niche books are ideal to start with. To do this, look for authors you are familiar with or focus on books that have 4-5 stars rating, and choose the most relevant titles.
Start with your top choice and vet the author’s legitimacy by doing a quick google search. If the author maintains a website and active social media accounts, there’s a high chance that you’re reading the words of a real person.
A word of caution: not all self-publishers on Kindle are legit. Do your research.
Step 4: Analyze the chapters.
Next, click the thumbnail of your first eBook. Kindle Store allows you to read the first couple of pages to get a feel of the content.
I chose to preview a book called ‘My Blogging Secrets: A guide to becoming a pro-blogger. It’s written by Amber MacNaught, a popular U.K. blogger.
Here are the chapters of the eBook:
Step 5: Draw out blog post ideas.
From the Table of Contents or Chapters, extract feasible ideas and make them your own.
From these chapters, I was able to come up with the following headlines:
- 5 Free Tools to Create Images for Your Blog
- The Only Blogging Guide You’ll Ever Need
- The Main Reason Why You Need to Blog for Your Business
- 8 Ways to Get People to Read Your Blog
- 22 Ideas on How to Monetize Your Blog
I’ve come up with five blog post titles that are good enough for one month if I blog once a week in less than three minutes. But, if you’re an enterprise that posts more than once a week or a daily blog that publishes once a day, you just need to repeat step 3 and 4 a few times more.
Note: Steal ideas but don’t copy. That’s plagiarism, and copyright infringement has serious consequences.
3. Address customer pain points
A pain point is basically a problem. Plain and simple.
Businesses are built to address their customers’ pain points if you think about it. And I’m willing to bet that your products and services were developed because you identified a customer pain point and shaped your offerings to solve it.
For me, the most effective blog posts I’ve read on the internet are the ones that aim to solve customer pain points. If you’ve been running your business for a while, you probably have an idea of what your customers struggle with. If not, here are two ways to help you uncover these.
Tip #1: Ask your existing customers
It’s the easiest way to know where your customers are hurting.
For example, if you offer social media marketing services for book authors, you might ask your existing customers:
- What problems do you face in terms of increasing book sales?
- How do you establish authority online as a subject matter expert?
- What is your biggest challenge when promoting the launch of your book?
Tip #2: What pain points do your competitors focus on?
Customer problems are diverse, and they can evolve over time. One way to check is to look at your competitor website and see which problems they are most focused on. What benefits are they selling? What problems do they promise to solve?
Create a list and use your best judgement to filter out pain points that are not relevant to your business and use these to create useful content.
How to write headlines based on customer pain points
Now that you have a list, you’re ready to craft catchy headlines.
SMM, a company that offers social media marketing services for book authors, found out that their customers are struggling the most on how to drive website traffic to their sales pages. Your key phrase is ‘website traffic’ for this specific pain point, and you can create dozens of headline base on this term alone.
- 5 Social Media Tips to Drive Traffic to Your Book’s Sales Page
- How to Use Facebook Ads to 10x Your Website Traffic
- 5 Website Traffic Boosting Tips Using Pinterest
Transforming pain into content is one of the best blog writing strategies out there because it speaks directly to your customer about a pressing problem that may be costing them precious time and money.
How to Monetize Blog With CPA Marketing
CPA marketing is one of the finest ways to make money online. CPA or Cost Per Action/Acquisition marketing is a part of affiliate marketing based solely on qualifying actions such as registrations or sales.
While in traditional affiliate marketing, you get paid when a lead buys something you are promoting, in CPA marketing, you get paid for any action.
Most CPA offers include actions like:
- Filling out a form
- Email submits
- Getting an estimate or quote
- Signing up for a free trial
You could get paid from as little as $0.27 to up to $70, depending on the offer and action. Some actions involve a single step to get paid. That is, your lead only needs to complete the action on the first page, and then you qualify for the commissions. Some actions involve three-page steps. Your lead will have to complete the three steps for you to get paid.
Most CPA offers are available in countries like the US, UK, France, Australia and Canada. That means that only leads from these countries will make you money. To be successful with CPA marketing, the traffic from these countries is what you will target. But most of them accept affiliates from most countries of the world, including Nigeria.
How to Find Good Offer to Promote
Finding reasonable offers to promote is essential, and there are online tools for this. Good websites to go to to find good offers include oDigger.com and OfferVault.com. These sites list most of the offers available on many CPA networks. It’s like the consolidation of all networks and offers in many categories.
One site I love to visit is offervault.com. The site is much easier to navigate, and they list offers from different categories right on the front page. You can search offers using the search areas on the top part of the home page.
You can sort the offers by average EPC and other metrics that can give you insights into what offers are doing the best. You can sort by offer name, category, payout, type, network, or the last time promotion was updated. You can further search desktop or mobile offers, types of promotions, country, the newest offers, and their featured offers.
Look through the offers and click on one, and that will lead you to the page where you will see the offer, network name, category, type of offer and a link to see the landing page of this offer. The conversion of most offers depend on the landing page, so you have to check out this landing page to see if it’s something that will convert.
First, you need a website before you apply. You just set up a WordPress site and add contents to it. Write a couple of posts on your blog. You can add links to these offers directly. This is to make sure that you have something going on this site.
You will need the site when you are applying. Of course, when you finally get approved, you can change the links on your blog to your affiliate links. That’s the way it’s done.
Top CPA offers
The top CPA offers are offers in the top niches like diet, dating, weight loss and self-help. What I do is look for free offers to promote. Most offers involving just submitting an email or email/zip code and its a one-step process are easy to make money from.
These offers pay the least, but it’s much easier, and the conversion is the highest. Most offers involving three steps or involves sales and filling forms convert less, but they pay more.
How to Join CPA networks
Joining CPA networks is easy if you know the process and what to do. You have to realize that most of these CPA networks are looking for affiliates with experience. They don’t want newbies or someone that does not know what to do.
All you have to do is go to the site and click to sign up as a publisher to join a network. You have to go through 2-4 approval processes for most networks. You will have to add your contact information like address, email and upload your ID. It’s best you add accurate details, or else your application will be denied.
Make sure your email is a custom one, like email@example.com. Create an email that goes with your website URL. This makes you look like a professional. This means that you need to have a website before you apply. CPA networks are different from traditional affiliate sites that will accept you even without a website.
At the end of the registration process, some will even call your phone to confirm if you are real or not. They will ask you questions on what you filled out and your experience with CPA marketing, but most networks don’t.
One crucial step is where you will be asked about your marketing strategy. This step is crucial, and this step is where they lookout for someone with experience or someone new. Make sure you state clearly your marketing strategies how you will promote your offers.
One secret is this, always mention using Facebook ads, Google Adwords and email marketing as your marketing strategies. Those are the marketing methods with the best conversions, and it’s what most advertisers want. Don’t ever mention using Facebook pages or forums or any free promotional methods. Although you can take advantage of that in your marketing, they should not be discussed here.
You can explain a little further how you do some of your promotions and the results you have had so far with the networks you are a part of now. The approvals process takes within 3-4 days for Peerfly, for example. For some, it takes just a day. You can speed up the approval by contacting them directly by phone and discuss with the approval department.
Note that at times you will be rejected. Anybody can be rejected, but you have a chance of contacting their approval team to discuss with them.
How to Promote your Offers
Once you have a site and are accepted, you can promote your offers with promotional methods like Facebook ads and email marketing. You can join forums and add your links to your signature. You can also create a Facebook page but do not directly link offers from your page. Link from your Facebook page to your own website, and then your traffic can click on your offer.
Most CPA networks pay with PayPal and some with Payoneer. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can opt for direct deposit via Payoneer. Top CPA networks that accept Payoneer include adwork media, peerfly, maxbounty, cpalead, ad2ads, and affiliaXe.com.
Some networks pay monthly, while some pay weekly after the first month. A network like maxbounty pays weekly after the first month.
CPA marketing is an easy way to get paid for referrals online, and you should join and start earning too.
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
If you are looking to start a blog or already have one, it is perfectly normal to make money with it. Affiliate marketing is an excellent passive method to earn money with your blog.
This is indeed the royal road to blogging and earning money at the same time. This article will explain concretely how it works.
So, what is the affiliation with a blog?
Affiliation is about being “affiliated” or “related” to a business or brand. A business that sells services or goods can have many affiliates. Their jobs, therefore, consist in selling, indirectly or not, the products or services of this same company.
If you already know the principle of sponsorship, see that it is very close in operation. You just need to share your referral link to get a commission (for example) if someone has used your link. Well, it’s pretty much the same with an affiliate.
In general, when you start affiliate marketing, you get an affiliate link from a company. When a person clicks and/or buys having first clicked on this link, the affiliate is paid a commission. So much for the simple explanation of what affiliation is in principle.
How do you earn money with membership?
Ah, that’s what interests you, isn’t it? There are different ways to earn money for membership. The best known of all is the commission on sales, but there are other ways to make money with a membership. Here are the three primary forms of membership compensation.
- The Pay-per-sale: Recover a percentage of the sales made with your link. It is, therefore, the most famous form. For example, platforms like Amazon use this system. It can be the most concrete and the surest form. The more you sell a product, the more commission you earn on it. The commission percentages are higher or lower depending on the affiliate program and the company.
- Pay-per-lead: It was a prevalent method before the arrival of Amazon. Some companies do, however. There, no matter if your affiliate buys a service or not, you are paid for the simple fact of having made him know the company. That is to say, the company pays you for bringing it back a lead and a prospect. Typically, if someone fills out a business form through your link, you’ve just sent a lead. So the company you are affiliated with pays you for it. These are not commissions, but fixed prices for each lead brought.
- Pay-per-click: The method of being paid by getting traffic. It’s a bit the same as with the previous method except that the prospect’s quality is not required. What matters to the site and the company is to receive traffic. It is an affiliate method that is tending to disappear. This was very prevalent in the early days of the web, where what mattered to many companies was pure visibility. Also, it is not much sought after by affiliates because it is low paying.
How to place your affiliate links?
Of course, an affiliate link being a URL, it is on the internet that it happens. For example, if you have a blog, this is the royal road. You will be able to put affiliate links in your articles and even your images.
The affiliate link has some tracking code. It is your unique bond. This is how the company you are affiliating with will know that “buyers” or “prospects” have come through your link.
Often an affiliate link is a combination of the site with your affiliate name.
Where to find affiliate programs?
This is indeed the first thing you need to do if you want to earn money with affiliate marketing. The first thing to do is look for an affiliate program in your field, which remains interesting to you.
There are two ways to find affiliate programs.
1. Go through centralized platforms.
These platforms bring together thousands of companies that make affiliation. In this case, it is straightforward to manage your affiliate links and programs. Everything will therefore be centralized on the same platform. Likewise, often, your compensation will be paid via this same platform. You do not have direct access to companies that make affiliation. Therefore, you go through this affiliate platform that acts as an intermediary.
Here are some major sites that centralize affiliate programs:
- Awin (one of the best known, you will find a brand you want to work with – to be affiliated with).
- Affiliate (A very famous international platform too).
- RakutenMarketing (Very useful if you are in a field related to fashion or beauty, for example).
- A pump (number 1 in the USA, ideal for making affiliation with applications, gaming sites, banking and insurance sites, etc.)
When you sign up for one of the platforms, you can access all advertisers (companies seeking to ‘advertise’ their offers and services. When you are an affiliate, you are therefore a “publishers”, the one who publishes And, on those platforms, you will have access to all the advertisers’ offers, so it’s straightforward to see which programs are right for you.
Each advertiser/company indicates their affiliate model. You will also have access to the banners, images of the products that the company sells and use in turn.
Also, the advantage of using these platforms is that you can easily follow your performance and tracking.
2. Go through direct affiliation.
Lots of companies have their affiliate programs. These companies – in general – quite large do not go through the platforms described above. Among these companies, we find:
- Amazon (the most famous, but which has meagre commission rates).
- And many other companies and brands on the internet.
To do this, the ideal would be to search according to your theme, the companies that interest you the most. Generally, it is enough to register on the site to have access to your affiliate area.
In this case, often, the affiliation is similar to sponsorship. Whatever name you choose, it’s always the same principle. You are paid if we click on your link.
The most significant advantage of going directly through a platform is that you often have a more substantial commission. This makes sense since the affiliation is done directly, without an intermediary.
Tip: To determine if a business you like has affiliated, just search on google: Business name + affiliate. You will then have the affiliate page for your business.
If the company in question does not (yet) have an affiliate program, take the opportunity to suggest a partnership with you. Businesses are always open to gaining more customers, trust me.
What are the advantages of membership?
The benefits of membership are numerous. Here is the list of the main advantages of making money with affiliate.
- Membership generates passive income. In other words, your links only need to be placed once to generate money continuously. So if your article ranks very well, for example, then your affiliate link will get a lot of traffic without you having to work on it. You win completely passively by being worked only once upstream.
- Membership does not require an initial financial investment. This is also what explains why many people get started in affiliation. This allows you to generate money without having to start a business. A simple blog will suffice. And, as you know, starting a blog can cost around twenty dollars.
- No need to create an affiliate product or service. Clearly, that is a huge benefit. You don’t make your own products. You don’t have a factory or anything. You are, in effect, the salesperson who earns commissions on sales. No need to manage inventory, delivery or anything. You have the advantages of an entrepreneur without the problems that go with the business.
- It’s effortless to set up once you understand how it works. If, for example, you choose the blog to attract traffic, then you will be able to build your affiliate system very quickly.
- You combine the useful with the pleasant. Yes, often when we do affiliation, we refer to our audience products or services that we like. It is, therefore, a great way to promote a helpful product/service while being paid for it.
Conclusion: Can you make money with affiliate blogging?
It is quite possible to earn money with an affiliate. The principle is indeed very simple. It can take some time to set up. Of course, you can send affiliate links to your friends and relatives, but you won’t be able to raise capital with that. It’s clear. To generate a comfortable income, it will create a real small business around it. Typically, having a blog is a great way to build affiliation.
However, it is not only with affiliation. Finally, making money with affiliation does not require financial investment but an investment of time.
Indeed, what matters to make affiliation is to have an audience. This is the only thing it takes to make an affiliation. The more qualified and targeted your audience, the more effective your affiliations will be. However, having an audience takes time and requires coherent and structured work.
Indeed, to have this audience, you will need to create a relevant blog. Whether it’s a blog, a specific social network, a YouTube channel or whatever, the most important – again – is that you have a targeted audience. In other words, making money with blogging takes some work. Moreover, before embarking on affiliation, the most important thing is to find an excellent area in which you can make a difference. Basically, to make money with an affiliate, you will first need to create a good blog. A good affiliate will first be a good blogger who will seek to create relevant content. Membership goes after, and not the other way around.
And you? Are You Using Affiliate To Make Money From Your Blog? I would be frankly curious to know!
How to Generate Endless Blog Post Ideas for Your Site
Email Marketing Tutorial in 2021
Why Is Quality Content Creation Important In SEO?
Importance of Keyword Research in SEO
Instagram Marketing Dos and Dont’s
SEO Techniques for Improved Organic Traffic
What Is a Sales Funnel and How It Works
How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
Instagram Marketing Dos and Dont’s
Importance of Keyword Research in SEO
email marketing2 years ago
How to Stop Your Emails from Going to the Recipient’s Spam Folder
Social Media2 years ago
7 Creative Money-Making Ideas for Stay-At-Home Moms
Content5 months ago
How To Market Your Business Effectively At Trade Shows
Digital Marketing2 years ago
The Growing Importance of Online Marketing
Content2 years ago
The Right Length For Content Marketing Articles
SEO2 years ago
An Introduction to SEO
Social Media2 years ago
4 Tips to Boost your Sales on Social Media
Content2 years ago
9 Supercharged and Proven Ways to Rocket Your Affiliate Sales